GLAC is the annual conference of the Society for Germanic Linguistics (SGL), an organization serving the broad community of scholars teaching and researching in Germanic linguistics and philology. Further information about the SGL, and about past conferences, may be found at http://german.lss.wisc.edu/~sgl. Papers submitted to GLAC may be on any linguistic or philological aspect of any historical or modern Germanic language or dialect, including English (to the Early Modern period) and the extraterritorial varieties. Papers from the full range of linguistic and philological subfields, as well as differing theoretical perspectives, are welcome. Abstracts submitted to GLAC will undergo anonymous review.
GLAC 22 Reykjavík 2016
The 22nd Germanic Linguistics Annual Conference (GLAC 22) will be hosted by the University of Iceland in Reykjavík on May 20–22, 2016.
Conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local organizing committee:
- Eiríkur Rögnvaldsson, University of Iceland (email@example.com)
- Haraldur Bernharðsson, University of Iceland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Margrét Guðmundsdóttir, University of Iceland (email@example.com)
- Tonya Kim Dewey, University of Minnesota Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Þórhallur Eyþórsson, University of Iceland (email@example.com)
Conference service provided by CP Reykjavík.